Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tag! You're it!

Tag! You're it!

Highly interesting tag. A tad long. My apologies. Oh hell it’s my blog… Apologies duly retracted. LOL !


I have negligible patience. And that’s putting it mildly.I have to wait for someone I’m supposed to be meeting, I pace, I fidget, I fume. Is that because of my inane tendency to turn up before the decided time you ask? I want to try everything. And anything. I want to experience absolutely everything that life has to offer, thrice over, excluding experiences of the narcotic and tobacco kind.

Some things I wish I wasn’t/didn’t:

-I find it excruciatingly difficult to discuss my problems with others. Very often I don’t. If I do, it’s limited to around 2 people whom I confide in. Wish I was more open.
-I’m way too shy. Hence I can’t talk to new people instantly. So often it’s happened that a friend and I are introduced to someone new and while the friend goes on to become
best pals with the stranger in a few minutes, I come across and disinterested and unwilling to speak for quite a while.
-Because of above unwanted habit, I get worried very easily and very often. I think of all possible scary scenarios to a situation and fret about each and every one of them.
-I use the adjective "sexy" way too much. I really need to cut down.
-I forgive. I don’t often forget.
-I am lazy. I procrastinate :(
-My mood is often decided by what other people do or say. And I hate that.

Some things that cross my mind a lot:

-I wonder if I'll have any "friends forever".
-I always seem to be reaching out for something different than what I should be…
-Sometimes I seem to strive to be unhappy but obviously hate it when I am… why the hell?
-I should really stop being so lazy…

Some things I’d like to do before I die:

-Become a film maker and do my dream film STAR.
-Be a famous columnist.
-Start a food court.
-Buy a Benz for my dad.


Turn ons:

-The ability to talk mind boggling nonsense effortlessly
-Philosophy
-The ability to handle my moodiness. A rarity, this one.
-Ability to make me want to talk endlessly.

Turn offs:

- Be good to the people lesser than you. Act unnecessarily mean to a little beggar and put an empty chocolate wrapper in her begging bowl and face my wrath.
- Male chauvinism. Blech. It’s everywhere. I seriously hate this to utmost.
- Refusing to accept one’s own mistakes.
- Over-nosiness.
- People who hate cinema.

Ways to win my heart:

- If you have interest towards art,literature and media.
- Mani ratnam fans !!
- Talk to me. Give me something new to think about. T
- Tell me about yourself without overdoing it. Have a genuine desire to know about me, and not just the pretty bits.
- Don’t force your opinion on me. Discuss. Compromise. And keep at it.





2 comments:

kavya said...

gud one prassy...hope u get frnds wid d specified qualities..similar 2 wat i hav..kadaaa :D

P r a s a d said...

...yeah ..love u ;) :P

| More